PowerTrip PowerTrip

Even in superhero form, man can't last in bed. Now that's sad, super powers don't give super lasting abilities and finding her g spot.....I rather have those two over super strength, speed, fly, x ray vision, controlling the weather, going invisible, reading minds you name it. To have all those but not satisfy a woman in bed and last only a few seconds? Shoot....might as well Krytonight me now.

Ep 7 - Wolf Packed Ep 7 - Wolf Packed

Needed more penetration views, close ups of the wolf girls' pussies would've been awesome.

stone-sorceress responds:

will keep that in mind for next time... thanx for the suggestion!

Ep 5 - Rock Hard Ep 5 - Rock Hard

So is this the latest one? Can't find them anywhere else but here, the site isn't letting me find anythign either besides links to patreon and stuff.

stone-sorceress responds:

yup, this is the only public gallery, unless some obscure virus infested pirate sites are paddling this in exchange for some cheap banner adds nobody gives a sh&* about

the latest episode is no 9 on Patreon for next to nothing if you are interested.

Ep 3 - Demon Depravity Ep 3 - Demon Depravity

Terrible voices automatic mute, other than that it was decent.

thanx for the feedback!

INVOCATION INVOCATION

Violent shaking, lack of frames, low quality drawing, no control over video (pause, play, skip to certain parts, etc.), low quality sounds. Overall needs improvement, not your best work.

A Taste of Turtle Power A Taste of Turtle Power

Great as always and enjoyed how you did the ending like the real episodes. Poor Donatello like usual. Got plans for another TMNT? Maybe the real deal this time and Casey is with April, and Donatello is stuck sobbing at the sight?

Obaron's Reckoning Obaron's Reckoning

I was expecting more spam in the A section, but wow this was......different.....sex and violent. wow just wow
Hope to see more.

Pokemon - Double Trouble Pokemon - Double Trouble

Graphics: 3.5/5
Music and Sound: 3.5/5
Overall: 3.5/5

Not bad, like how we could at least control a bit. The sound was typical, do you record them, rip them, or find them on a sound file site? Nothing wrong with futanari, it's actually better than seeing the guy's rear all the time, at leas this one you can enjoy the view lol. Keep working on your drawing and making more Porkemmon....I mean Pokemon. >.>

Derpixon responds:

Slushies and stuff - Recorded (Maybe one or two came from sites)
Moans - Found them on sites

Hihi alright :3 Still working on my craft! :3

Alien Abduction Alien Abduction

The aliens were a suck-sess!

Rudolf's Revenge Rudolf's Revenge

Graphics: 4/5
Gameplay: 3.5/5
Music and Sound: 3.5/5
Overall: 3.5/5

It's your typical butt fun game. Butt nothing wrong with that.