PowerTrip PowerTrip

Even in superhero form, man can't last in bed. Now that's sad, super powers don't give super lasting abilities and finding her g spot.....I rather have those two over super strength, speed, fly, x ray vision, controlling the weather, going invisible, reading minds you name it. To have all those but not satisfy a woman in bed and last only a few seconds? Shoot....might as well Krytonight me now.

Ep 7 - Wolf Packed Ep 7 - Wolf Packed

Needed more penetration views, close ups of the wolf girls' pussies would've been awesome.

stone-sorceress responds:

will keep that in mind for next time... thanx for the suggestion!

Ep 5 - Rock Hard Ep 5 - Rock Hard

So is this the latest one? Can't find them anywhere else but here, the site isn't letting me find anythign either besides links to patreon and stuff.

stone-sorceress responds:

yup, this is the only public gallery, unless some obscure virus infested pirate sites are paddling this in exchange for some cheap banner adds nobody gives a sh&* about

the latest episode is no 9 on Patreon for next to nothing if you are interested.

Black&White PhotoShoot - INCETON Black&White PhotoShoot - INCETON

Trump 2020

Panthea - leave2gether v17 Panthea - leave2gether v17

Getting better can't believe how far it has come over the years. You thinking of making a standalone version? I'm noticing lag in the browser version where the scenes take longer before the buttons respond for me to continue.

leave2gether responds:

No, even though I understand that Flash dies, I hope that I will be able to finish the game before Flash will be completely discontinued. I don't plan to move it to other platforms, as it would be reasonable to make different / better game instead

Hentai Spots Hentai Spots

You stole people's art. mlm

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Die Trying Die Trying

May I use this in a game I'm designing?

RealFaction responds:

absolutely :) i'd like to see it when it's done

When Darkness Rises When Darkness Rises

Great song, also wondering if it's ok to use in my game. Also going to try to get the game on Steam. Song credits to you. Let me know soon as possible.

The Nyan Cat... The Nyan Cat...

NYAN!

I love Nyan Cat! You did good!

NYAN!NYAN!NYAN!NYAN!NYAN!NYAN!NYAN!

DJ-coocooletmoi responds:

Thanks :D

Dexter's mom booty pumpin' Dexter's mom booty pumpin'

Ruining childhood-Check
Big White Booty-Check
BBC-Check
Yeah torn heart sure but hot none the less.

Ivanke Rump Ivanke Rump

#NotMyPresident

Somnio Somnio

How many more episodes are there and when are they being uploaded here?

stone-sorceress responds:

as a celebration for completing the 10th episode and with it the first season, we'll show all the episodes here in the next few weeks... one every Friday.
stay tuned ;]